2021 Honda Pilot Interior Features
You can command the road when you drive the 2021 Honda Pilot. It’s an SUV that’s built with the Honda engineering everyone from Oakland loves, but that’s not to neglect the interior features that it offers. Indeed, the Honda Pilot interior features are incredibly advanced, even by modern SUV standards. Want a look into what makes this SUV tick? Let San Francisco Honda give you the full story on it and while you’re here, be sure to check out our new car specials and see what works for you.
2021 Honda Pilot Interior Features & Design
On this rugged SUV, you’ve got a range of comfort and convenience features that will make your Daly City an incredible one. Take a look at this short list of what is on offer for the Honda Pilot interior features:
- With one-touch second row seats, you can get to the third row with ease, not to mention how much easier it’ll make hauling your cargo.
- Leather trimmed seats add extra style to your drive.
- The available CabinTalk PA system gives you stronger communication between the driver’s seat and your third row passengers.
- Available heated and cooled front seats are a revolution in climate control, perfect for those who want additional flexibility in their writing.
However, that’s not all. Take a look at what standard tech and driver assist features the 2021 Honda Pilot interior features include:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
2021 Honda Pilot Cargo Space
The Honda Pilot interior features extend to the cargo space as well. Take a look at how your driving experience in Colma could be improved with this spacious Honda Pilot interior:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 inches / 57.3 inches / 44.6 inches
- Cargo Space (behind 3rd row): 16.5 cubic feet (seats upright) / 18.5 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): 46.8 cubic feet (seats upright) / 55.9 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): 83.9 cubic feet (seats upright) / 109 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
Have a Test Drive of the Honda Pilot Today at San Francisco Honda
Ready to test drive the Honda Pilot? Come on over to San Francisco Honda and take it here! We’ve got a great selection, meaning if you’re a fan of choices, you’ll feel right at home here. Ready to start? Contact us here to get started!
More from San Francisco Honda
While all Honda vehicles come with several advanced safety features, defensive driving is the best way to prevent accidents. Teen Drivers Inexperience is a leading cause of crashes involving teens. That’s why Honda has teamed up with the National Safety Council to offer parents valuable resources they can use to help teach their teens how…
If you are wondering how to get a car loan near Oakland, you’ve come to the right place. San Francisco Honda knows that purchasing a car can be overwhelming for many, so we offer many tips to help you through the process. There are three major steps, beginning with Pre-Approval. Finance CenterContact Us Pre-Approval Pre-Approval is all…
Do you need a car for college? While not all campuses require them, a car can make life easier. Everything from grocery shopping to nights out to trips home are simpler when you have a vehicle with you. Still, if you do decide to bring a car to college, you’ll want to be smart about…