Honda Auto Repair, Service and Maintenance Center | San
San Francisco Honda has a state-of-the-art auto service center with the latest tools and technologies to repair
your vehicle. Our auto service department is staffed with highly-trained and certified technicians who will
properly identify and repair your vehicle's problems. To schedule car repair at our dealership, please complete
online appointment form and we will get you into our facility as soon as possible. Whether you need a tune up,
change or major Honda repair you can trust the quality of service you'll receive at San Francisco Honda.
As you know, all cars, trucks, vans and SUVs need regular "check-ups" to ensure that all parts are in working
order; fluids are at the correct levels; and worn out parts are properly replaced. Our expert technicians are
certified car repair specialists.
A Honda car works as one unit, and is intended to provide safe, reliable transportation. This means that all
are interrelated. Ignoring maintenance can lead to trouble. Neglecting even simple routine maintenance, such as
changing the oil or checking the coolant, can lead to poor fuel economy, unreliability, or costly breakdowns.
also may invalidate the vehicle's warranty. So keeping up the service on your car is really important. However,
problems may occur even with the best maintenance and when a problem arises, we will provide you with the
best service in the country.
San Francisco Honda provides car service repair & scheduled
Auto/Car Repair Services for Honda: Fit, Civic, Accord, CR-V, HR-V, Pilot, Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline.
- A/C, AC, Air Conditioning Repair Service - Honda
- Alternator Replacement
- Brake Service and Repair
- Honda Engine Repair Service
- Starter Repair For Gas Engines
- Differential Service
- Drive Train Service / Repair
- DTC Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Emission Repair
- Engine Diagnostic Service
- Fast Oil Change
- Honda Oil Change
- Honda Fuel Filter Service
- Fuel Injection Service
- Power Steering Service / Repair
- Serpentine Belt Service
- Shocks and Struts - Honda
- Timing Belt / Chain Service
- Transmission Repair Service | Transmission Fluid Exchange
- Water Pump Replacement
- Honda Radiator Flush | Cooling System Flush | Radiator Drain & Fill
- Front End Alignment
- Tire Sales | Honda Tire Dealer San Francisco CA
- Tire Repair
- Honda Collision Repair Parts | Auto Body Repair Parts
- State Inspection
- Ask about our Exclusive Car Doc Maintenance & Membership Program
San Francisco Honda car repair service experts and they are here to help whether you need scheduled
auto repair work, or a Honda manufacturer recall.
Your vehicle represents a significant investment, and taking an active role in servicing your auto will help
protect this investment. Proper preventative maintenance will help extend the life of your Honda and preserve
value. In addition to helping you avoid costly repairs down the road, regular maintenance will optimize your
car's performance, safety and fuel efficiency.
For example, over time your car, truck, SUV or minivan will be exposed to natural environmental factors such as
friction, pollution, and temperature extremes. Let us help you to learn about minimizing factors such as:
- Friction: Certain auto parts naturally contact others, causing friction. We can assist you to get more
information about friction, potential problems, and a schedule for oil changes and lubrications.
- Pollutants: Dirt, corrosion, and other materials can clog fuel and lubrication systems.
- Damage: Environmental elements such as industrial fallout, air pollutants, and even sunshine can damage